This week we’d like to bring to you an interesting interview with two clinic owners who have pivoted successfully through this challenging time.
In this special OMD TV guest interview episode, Mr. Brent Goddard & Lance Penn, the owner and managing director of ModPod Sports Podiatry – Sydney’s leading podiatry clinic discussed how ModPod found success during the pandemic?”
This is part of our special Covid Success Stories series, where OMD TV will feature interviews with clinics that successfully pivoted and thrived through the tough times such as the Covid 19 Pandemic.
In this video interview, we examined…
- How ModPod made a few strategic decisions to help survive and thrive during this challenging period
- How ModPod has remained nimble and flexible to deal with all these changes during the past 12 months
- Why tough times can be good times for smart marketers
- How to change the marketing approach to keep reaching out and staying in touch with referring doctors
- How to maintain the team’s spirit through this difficult time
- What new strategies they are using to gain more patients
All of the details and much more are available in the full video interview. We know you will find it very informative and hopefully it will provide you with some new ideas and inspiration for developing your own strategies for thriving through this challenging time.
Webinar: 3 Must-Use Strategies to Generate More New Patients and Referrals on Autopilot.
Podcast #21: Simple Techniques to Acquire New Patients