Oct 12th, 2019
Thanks for listening to the show and downloading these show notes to further help your understanding of the podcast and the material contained within.
Information Explored in this Podcast:
The following is just some of the information that we’ve covered in this podcast, in case you wanted to skip ahead and explore a specific topic.
- The Daily Activity You Must Be Doing in 2020 [2:42]
- Learn the Pareto Principle [3:30]
- How Are You Performing In The 4 Essential Pillars of Practice Marketing? [4:56]
- Have You Automated Your Practice? [7:34]
- A Great Way To Build Relationships [8:35]
- Are You Missing This Opportunity To Increase Existing Patient Retention? [12:44]
If you liked this episode and you want to stay updated on the latest strategies to grow and scale your practice, subscribe to our Podcast Channel and you will never miss a beat!
Links Mentioned in the Podcast:
- Podcast #11: How to Buy Back Your Time so You Can Scale Your Practice Up https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/podcast/buy-back-time/
- Podcast #26: Sales Funnel and How It Help Grow Your Practice on Auto Pilot #26: Sales Funnels and How They Help To Grow Your Practice on Autopilot
- Podcast #43: Top 4 Essential Pillars of Practice Marketing That You Need To Master
- Automated Webinar Sales Funnel: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/webinar-marketing-system/
- Webinar Marketing System: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/webinar-sales-funnel-course/
The Online Marketing For Doctors podcast is designed to help you, the motivated healthcare practitioner, to implement clever effective marketing ideas that you can use to GROW and SCALE your practice into the empire it deserves to be.
Our podcast not only inspires you but provides clear steps for rapid, profitable action.
If you found this podcast interesting, please share it with your contacts and subscribe to our channel so we can send you notifications of our latest releases.
We’d also love to hear from you about the topics that are important to you! What do you want to learn more about? We’ve created a small 1-minute survey to help us learn more about the topics that matter to our healthcare professionals.
And if you’d like to be one of our guests on the show, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out this form so we can contact you to organize you getting onto the show.